Let's all get to know each other better. Below is a list of random questions from yours truly (I've also graciously answered myself). Please copy and paste the questions into your comment post, but erase my answers and replace them with yours. We'll all be BFF in no time. This is going to be SO fun!
1. When you were born, how much did you weigh?
8 lbs, 9 oz. I was 2 weeks late. Sorry Mom.
2. What's your sugar poison?
Definitely Peanut Butter & Chocolate ice cream.
3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Then be specific.
Cheese. Specifically, jarlsberg and gouda.
4. What, in your opinion, is the worst song ever?
Hmm, this is a hard one. Maybe "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias.
5. Who was your very favorite teacher growing up, and why?
I'd say Mr. Pitter at Twin Hills School. He made up nicknames for every kid in his classroom. Mine was "Munch", for munchkin.
6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most?
I hate it when people clip their nails at work, and I can hear the clipping. Grossest thing ever.
7. Ok, so there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase?
An Ella Moss shirt. One with stripes.
8. Do you have a reoccuring nightmare? If so, explain.
I'm in college, and suddenly realize I've forgotten to go to an entire semester of math. I have to pass the class in order to graduate, but now I'm totally screwed on finals because you can't bullshit math. I panic and wonder how I could have been so careless.
9. Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once.
I'm fascinated with Iceland. How do they do it, and with such a thriving music scene? I'll shoot for summertime.
10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that reminds you how smart you are?
I can see right through people. People try to project certain "images" about themselves, but I always pick up on the real personality. It's a gift and a curse.